Dog clothes are more popular than ever and the demand has definitely increased in recent years. Many dogs love to wear clothes and can expect the extra attention they receive. However, it is important to know that some dogs are uncomfortable in clothes and can be stressed in such situations.
You know your dog better than anyone and you need to make the decision only for your dog. To help you choose the most suitable outfit for your Santa Claus, here are some shopping tips:-
Image Source: Google
1) Purchase in advance – order Christmas outfits for your pup at least a month before the season starts. The shop can be sold out in advance and you don't want to miss out. You also want to make sure the toilet is right and give you time to change your mind and find something else, right?
2) Look for clothes for the dog that match his personality;
3) It is important to choose clothes for your dog that look safe, comfortable and do not restrict movement;
4) Some dog clothes come with accessories and can be zipped or buttoned. Each of them can be a potential hazard, so check before anything could harm your dog, or be sure to keep an eye on your pet at all times while they are dressing.
5) Think about the quality of the item you are buying. It may be better to pay less for good quality clothes than to try to save on poor quality clothes. Better quality items last longer and are safer for your pet.
You can see from your dog's answer if he's happy with his Christmas outfit. If you've tried the above and your dog is worried – it's probably one of those dogs that won't wear clothes and it's unfair to move on. You can try a different material or style first, but if he still looks worried then it's best to leave the outfit to your dog.