If you are looking for a fun outdoor activity to do during the winter, then you probably have not heard of ice skee ball. Ice skee ball is a game that uses an ice cube and a ball that is thrown across the ice to hit various targets. Ice skee ball can be played by any age, gender, or skill level and it's a great way to get exercise in the cold winter months!
How to Play the Ice Skee Ball Game
Assuming you have never played skee ball before, the game is actually quite simple. The object of the ice skee ball game is to score as many points as possible by rolling balls up an inclined lane and into one of the several circular holes. The game is typically played with three balls.
Image Source: Google
To play the Ice Skee Ball Game, you will need:
- A flat surface on which to roll the balls (such as a tabletop)
- A skee ball lane (in this case, an icy one!)
- A set of skee balls
- A way to keep score
Safety Rules for the Ice Skee Ball Game
When playing the ice skee ball game, it is important to follow some basic safety rules in order to avoid injury. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Wear appropriate clothing to protect against the cold weather. This includes layers of clothing as well as a hat and gloves.
- Make sure the area around the game is clear of any obstacles that could trip you up.
- Be careful when throwing the balls – aim for the targets, not other players!
Tips for playing the Best Games of the Ice Skee Ball Game:
- Use a light touch.
- Angle your shot.
- Use both hands.